Gabrielle Bisset

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My New Website

Encouraged by my friends, who think I'm far too old fashioned for my own good, I created a website tonight.  Gabrielle Bisset Romance is its name, and it can be found at http://gabriellebisset.weebly.com/

It's all pretty new and I haven't taken many of the wrappings off yet, but I have information on my background, my writing projects, and a contact form for people to leave me comments or ask me questions.  So click on over to Gabrielle Bisset Romance and take a look. You can click on the name or the graphic on the right sidebar.  And leave a comment or ask a question there on the Contact page, if you like. 

I'll be spiffing the place up when I get more to put there and will change the domain name in a little bit, but for now, it's my new official website.  Of course, I plan to keep my blog here on blogger, but I hope you stop by the website and say hi. 

Gabrielle

4 comments:

E Kelly said...

Congrats on the new website! And thanks for the well wishes about my book and the compliment on the cover. I love my Julia and Gray. I'm glad you do, too!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to hear more about the new book. It's so exciting!!

Shah Wharton said...

Oh - How wonderful. Another blog. I'll pop by now. Shah .X

Sarah M said...

It's beautiful. And here I thought your blog was. And it is, but your website is amazing!