Gabrielle Bisset

Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Monday!

Welcome to Monday, everyone!  It's our first post True Blood 2011 Monday, so if you're a TB fan, you're happy that the quirky HBO vampire show is back on.  I'll save my comments for another day, but as someone who loves Bill and Eric (and loves that Alcide's body), I think this season looks pretty good.

Today is also the last day of the Vampire Dreams book tour.  I've had a blast with this tour, and I can't thank Roxanne at Bewitching Book Tours enough for all she's done.  I'm at Bite Club today talking about why vampires are so popular and The Write At Home Mom talking about how I juggle writing, a full time job, and home schooling my 15 year old son.  Check out both!  The stop at Bite Club is the last chance on the tour to win a free copy of the book too.

Keep an eye out for tomorrow's post here by the wonderful Felicity Heaton, who's even busier than I am these days.  And Wednesday is the big day for the release of my novel, Stolen Destiny.  I can't wait!  Until then, I hope everyone is having a great one!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And I thought I was busy:) Im glad you still have time to blog!

Bree said...

Team Alcide here!! lol!

Na said...

I'm really going to have to check out True Blood soon. I have heard great things about the show and I have yet to watch it.