Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, December 9, 2011

Blood Avenged Book Trailer

After a great deal of wrangling with images and sound, the book trailer for Blood Avenged is finally complete.  I have to give a big thanks to my son, Christiaan, whose original composition is the music for the trailer.  A few months ago, I heard him fiddling around on the piano downstairs and asked him what he was playing. As he often does, he answered, "Nothing much.  Just playin around." 

I listened to him just play around for about two weeks before I decided what he was doing would be perfect for the book trailer for Blood Avenged since much of the book takes place in New Orleans.  I'm very proud of him and am so thankful he was willing to play it over and over and over...and over again until we decided it was exactly what would work. 

The music is sultry and seductive, just like the setting for the book and the main character, Vasilije. So without further ado, here is the book trailer for Blood Avenged, my newest paranormal romance due out next Wednesday, December 14.





0 comments: