Gabrielle Bisset

Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Musings

I'm exhausted from the holiday, but I wanted to post today since I have some blog stuff to clean up.  First, I've been dealing with Triberr difficulties since 12-22, so I can't see anyone's posts to tweet.  I think mine are still going through, but Triberr doesn't recognize me or my twitter account, so I'm out of luck until the tech dudes (and dudettes, if there are any there) clear the situation up.  I want to thank all the fabulous people in my tribes for continuing to retweet my posts.  I hope the problem gets cleared up soon so I can go back to doing the same for you. :)

Also, my books saw great sales between Christmas Eve and this morning, so I've decided to take advantage of Amazon Prime's opportunity to offer Destiny Redeemed for free beginning at 12 am Pacific time on December 27 (which means unless Amazon has decided it doesn't have to follow the time zones 3 am tomorrow morning on the east coast) and running for three days.  I'll be posting more about this tomorrow, but keep an eye out for it later tonight.

And finally, the winner of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop is Carol L.  Congratulations to Carol!  An email is on its way to her right now.  Thanks to all who stopped by and entered.  Check back again because I love doing giveaways, and there always seems to be a holiday to celebrate. :)

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

0 comments: