Gabrielle Bisset

Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Fun

I'm over at Menagerie Authors for an interview with Megan and Kealie today,so stop over. They're great fun and always ask great questions. I'm also at Ginger Simpson's blog today talking about my two vampires, Vasilije and Saint, who are different as night and day. Stop in and say hi!


Also on for this Monday is the Proudly Paranormal Blog Hop, which continues today at J.D. Brown's blog.  She's giving away a copy of her new book, Dark Heirloom, so head on over there after you hit the first two stops and show some paranormal love. :)  And for a run-down of who's up next in the month long blog hop, stop over at the hop's page. 

Today is the first official day of Spring Break for me, so I'm pumped.  And the great news is that I finished Blood Betrayed last night, so let the edits begin (well, let the typing begin, then the edits). 

Have a fabulous Monday!


0 comments: