Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Romance Reviews Anniversary Party

Happy Friday, everyone!  It's been a long week, but as of 3:50 this afternoon, I'm on Spring Break until March 12.  Yaaaaaahoooo! 

Today, Blood Avenged is highlighted at The Romance Reviews Anniversary Party, so head on over and check out all the fun and games the wonderful people at TRR have planned.  It's like a book scavenger hunt with questions you can answer (there are clues, so don't worry if you haven't read all the books) and prizes. The party goes on all month, so don't miss out!

And don't miss my post tomorrow in the Proudly Paranormal Blog Hop.  I'm giving away a $10 Amazon gift card and a set of bookmarks from the first three books in the Sons of Navarus series. 

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be check it out. Loving the blog! And all your books make me want to read them. haha

Unknown said...

Thanks, A.H.!