Gabrielle Bisset

Monday, March 19, 2012

Vampire Dreams: A Best Erotic – Historical Fantasy / Paranormal (2011) Nominee At The Romance Reviews

What a nice surprise to find out late Friday afternoon that Vampire Dreams, the book that began it all for me last June, is a nominee for Best Erotic-Historical Fantasy/Paranormal Book of 2011 at The Romance Reviews!  Very cool. :)  Voting runs until the end of this month, so head on over to see all the books in the numerous categories and vote for your favorites.


Vampire Dreams was an idea I had from a dream one night (I actually dreamt the entire first scene of the book).  When I woke up, I wrote down what I remembered and from there I just began writing the story. The first in The Victorian Erotic Romance Trilogy, it features Vasilije, who now has his own book, Blood Avenged, in my new Sons of Navarus series. 

Click HERE for a taste of that first scene from Vampire Dreams.

Good luck to all the nominees!

And congratulations to Crystal, who was the winner in my St. Patrick's Day Giveaway Hop. Thanks to everyone who stopped by for the giveaway, and as you can see in the left sidebar, there are lots more coming up, so be sure to stop by again!