Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, September 21, 2012

#PNR Friday: Paranormal Fall Fling Coming!

Thank God it's Friday! For some reason, this week seemed to crawl by. I've been involved in a work kerfluffle, so that's probably why this seemed like the week that wouldn't go away.  But let's leave that world behind and enjoy the one that is Friday, gorgeous outside, and filled with paranormal Alpha males!

It's almost a week since Blood Spirit was released, and the Paranormal Fall Fling begins this Monday at a great blog perfect for a PNR book, Bitten by Paranormal Romance. For 5 weeks, I'll be out and about at blogs talking all things Blood Spirit and Sons of Navarus, so check back frequently for all the news on that. There will be weekly prizes and grand prizes of ebooks, gift cards, and swag, so don't miss it.

I've been so flattered by all the comments on Blood Spirit. It was a labor of love, no doubt, and to hear that readers are so moved by the story is so wonderful. :) 


I'm deep into the next book, Blood Prophecy, and this is going to be a big step in the series. It's looking like it might be a bit longer too.  At the same time, I'm also writing a free short about Vasilije and Sasa, and anyone who read Blood Spirit knows that they're going through some things in their relationship. The short will continue that theme but show the two of them in private. It is shaping up as a very sexy free read, like its predecessor, Forbidden Fruit. If you haven't checked that out yet, click on over there HERE to get a taste of Hades, the God of the Underworld, who is set to make his debut in the Sons series soon.

And congratulations to Jenese, the winner of my giveaway in the 18 and Over Giveaway Hop! Look for more hops coming and more chances to win in the Paranormal Fall Fling beginning next week.

I'm off to begin my day and enjoy the Fall Equinox. Have a great one!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Blood Prophecy :) I am so excited! Your books rock!

Mrs. Papillion...aka "The Book Worm" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Looking forward to Blood Prophecy! Your books are very addicting. =) Love me some, Saint!!! =)

-FranJessca
Book Lovin' Mamas

Unknown said...

blood prophecy sounds good. blood spirit was your best yet terek was absolutely wonderful so romatic and sensual. i'll be happy hopping next week. all the best

Phyllis M said...

I'm looking forward to Blood Prophecy and the free Vasilije and Sasa short. I'll take all I can get on my Vasilije.. ;) Looking forward to the Blog Hop and don't forget to let us know where you are each day so we can spread the word!!!