Gabrielle Bisset

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Writing Strong #PNR Heroines

I'm over at Jennifer James' blog today talking about strong heroines in my Sons series. I love writing a strong woman, but often my idea of strong is a bit different from other people's. I don't need the female lead to be constantly arguing and giving the hero a hard time. I know some like that, but those heroines irritate me. To me, strength can be far more subtle and is often very effective if it isn't constantly in the hero's face.

Stop over and check out what I mean, but remember to enter the Paranormal Fall Fling before you go. We're into the third week, so there's a new weekly prize:  a signed paperback copy of Blood Avenged. And the grand prize giveaway will be chosen at the end of the month, so there's time to get your points in. Remember that each day you post on FB or tweet, you can get extra points, so don't miss out!

Have a great one!



0 comments: