Gabrielle Bisset

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blood Avenged Blog Barrage

Today and tomorrow, the first book in the Sons of Navarus series, Blood Avenged, is having a blog barrage at a bunch of great blogs. It's the first event in preparation for the upcoming release of Blood Prophecy in the spring. Each of the books will have a barrage, then in February and March I'll be at more blogs to promote the series, with a special surprise for readers coming in mid-March. (This is one of those great surprises! I can't wait to unveil the surprise!)

So to start things off, here's the list of the blogs hosting Blood Avenged's barrage today and tomorrow. There will be a giveaway hosted at all the blogs, so be sure to stop by and enter to win!



January 16, 2013
Booked & Loaded
Books Books and More Books
Books to Light Your Fire
Brianna's Bookshelf
Deal Sharing Aunt
Love In a Book
My Reading Obsession
Reader's Edyn
She Who Blogs Behind the Rows
Veiled Secrets Reviews

January 17, 2013
Book Lover's Hideaway
Carly Fall - Where Fantasy Meets Romance
Coffee Beans & Love Scenes
MsRomanticReads
Sweet n' Sassi




9 comments:

author nikki noffsinger said...

I can't wait to discover this series. I have a weakness for vampires that all started with the 70s movie Dracula starring Frank Langella and that is probably why I write my own vampire stories. What got you started on all things tall, dark, and fanged?

Unknown said...

I've loved vampires ever since reading Dracula. There's something about that power they possess that's very appealing to me. And even when they're blond, they're still tall, dark, and fanged. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

looks like im going to have some fun today Gabrielle. wish you all the best These Sons are so gorgeous and the books are so well written

kazza16 said...

The Sons of Navarus is definitely one of THE best Vampires series I have read.....and I have read a LOT!
We all know Vampires are beautiful, sensual and long lived, but I love that you aren't afraid to also show the cracks in their persona.
These powerful males fighting for the very freedom of their race also have a vulnerable side, that makes the read want to reach out and hold them!
Please don’t change a thing, your stories are riveting!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Kazza! I'm always so happy to know that readers are falling in love with the Sons.

Gabrielle :)

Unknown said...

Sorry Gabrielle,
I was here the other day and did not know you wanted a comment. I do really enjoy your books.
Mike

Unknown said...

Hi Gabrielle,
I finally got it this time Coffe Beans and Love Scenes!

Unknown said...


Son's of Navarus is a series that I highly recommend to everyone I know.

I love the way you have put a new twist on the every day, hum drum stories that are out there, making your books so much more interesting!

I cannot wait for Ramiel's story *rubbing hands together.

Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us, Gabrielle.

Tawania said...

This is a awesome series, and Gabrielle is one of my favorite authors. I'm so looking forward to reading more books in this series. If you haven't had a chance to read The Sons Of Navarus books, you are totally missing out.