Gabrielle Bisset

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blood Avenged Up For Best Erotica Novel of 2012

I'm thrilled to say Blood Avenged is up for Best Erotica Novel of 2012 over at Preditors and Editors Readers' Poll. I'm so far into the Sons of Navarus series now that I don't think about that book a lot anymore, but it is the one that started the series off.

I loved writing that book. To be honest (shhhh...come closer. I don't want everyone to hear this LOL), I don't love writing everything as much as I did Blood Avenged. Vasilije was a pleasure to write. I still don't know why. I'm not really anything like him nor is he necessarily like someone I fantasize about. (In truth, I'm more a Saint or Sion woman.) But writing Blood Avenged was pure joy.

That someone loved the book enough to nominate it is such a wonderful feeling. Thanks to them and to everyone who gives it their vote.  If you'd like to give it a nod, head on over to Preditors and Editors. I appreciate it. <3




0 comments: