Gabrielle Bisset

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Find Out More About The #SonsofNavarus #PNR

Happy Tuesday, everyone! It's a dreary day in PA, made more dreary by the fact that I'm laid up with a back injury. If I'm not in pain, I'm sleeping the day away from the pain killers. Oh, well. This too shall pass.

This week I begin visiting blogs to talk about the Sons of Navarus series in preparation for the springtime release of Blood Prophecy, Book 4 in the series. Much longer than the first three books, it's a real turning point in the story.

Today I'm at Bitten By Paranormal Romance talking about what the series is like, so stop over and take a look. On Wednesday (2-20), I'll be at the Book Lovin' Mamas talking about what makes the Sons series different from others in the genre. Then on Thursday (2-21), I'll be at Awesomesauce Book Club chatting about the four Sons who've already had their stories told. And on Friday (2-22), I'll be at GraveTells talking about the newest book, Blood Prophecy.

I hope you'll stop by each of these wonderful blogs and find out more about the series readers are calling "different from anything else in the vampire genre."

There's also something else new over at my website. Stop over to the Sons Character Profile page to see pics of the heroes and heroines of the series (I'll be adding villains later) and find out more about them.

I'll be back with more dates for the upcoming weeks, so don't miss it! I'll be giving away swag, some of those gorgeous Sons book thongs, and giving peeks into Blood Prophecy. Hope to see you there!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....I hope you weren't on the pain killers when you interviewed for the blog! :)

Sorry to hear about your back injury! Get better soon.

Unknown said...

Hi Gabrielle,
Sorry you are feeling bad! It's raining and nasty in NC today too.
Get well soon
Mike

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your injury..I hope you feel better soon, I understand how hard it is to be laid up, hang in there! Love your books!