Gabrielle Bisset

Monday, August 26, 2013

My New Release...Well, Another Me

I'm celebrating a new release, but it's not under my Gabrielle Bisset name. This new book is under my K.M. Scott name, the one I write contemporaries under. I figured it would be a good idea to use a different name since readers have become so used to my Gabrielle name as PNR.

So what's this new release? It's entitled Crash Into Me and it's a sexy contemporary romance. Here's the blurb:

What would you give up for everything?

Tristan Stone was powerful, commanding, sex incarnate. And he wore it all so well. From the moment his mesmerizing gaze met mine, I had no choice but surrender to everything he was. His power. His decadence. His passion. He was all I never knew I needed.

He wanted to possess me, and I wanted to be his everything. All I had to do was accept what he offered. But everything has a price.

The world he gave me fulfilled my wildest dreams, but would that be enough when the past crashed into the present?

Crash Into Me was a labor of love, and as I'm writing the follow up book, Fall Into Me, I'm finding it's a story I love too. I hope to have the cover for that second book in the Heart of Stone series soon, so keep an eye out.

If you love sexy contemporary romance, check out Crash Into Me. I think you'll love it!

Amazon
Barnes and Noble



0 comments: